💩 💩 💩
FLog your poop?…….Why, of course!
What and how it comes out is important!
- Hard, separate lumps that are difficult to pass – severe constipation.
- Solid but lumpy, somewhat difficult to pass – mild constipation
- Sausage like with cracks – NORMAL
- Smooth and somewhat soft, like a hotdog – NORMAL
- Soft blobs with clear cut edges – lacking fiber
- Mushy consistency with ragged edges – mild diarrhea
- Completely liquid – severe diarrhea
Be healthy and start with a healthy gut.
Get the 📖👇🏾👇🏾
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙇𝙤𝙜 𝙅𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙡, 𝘼 𝙎𝙞𝙭 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙁𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙅𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙏𝙤 𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝘼𝙢𝙖𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙮!
Archway Publishing, Amazon, Barnes and Noble or at: